At Petals & Posies, we fully understand that a wedding is one of the most important days of your life. Every single detail matters; from the style of the bouquet, to the colour of the flowers, down to the decoration of the cake therefore we spend a lot of time listening to your ideas.
We work alongside our brides to capture the vision of their big day. We cater for all themes and styles, from the truly traditional to the most outlandish concepts.
Bouquets, boutonnieres and flower crowns, table centre pieces and floral arches, we help with it all. Most importantly, our vision is to turn your ideas into a floral reality!
SUPPORTING BRITISH FLOWER GROWERS
We are extremely proud to wholeheartedly support the shift towards local British Flower growers. Clients want to make more informed choices about their flowers. They want to know where their flowers come from, how they are grown, how they are cared for once they are cut, how they are transported and how long they will last for.
British Flowers have scent, movement and character, which we believe makes an arrangement or bouquet more alive.
If there’s one thing , Outside of tea and biscuits, the English are renowned for – it’s growing a beautiful garden. We have made a conscious decision to use British grown flowers in our designs whenever possible. Have a look at some of these beautiful natural garden flowers!
On the big day…
Our rule is that we only ever do one wedding per day so you have our complete and undivided attention, because after all this is your special day and you deserve for it to be as perfect as possible!
So whether you are still working out what style you are going for or just looking for some ideas, browse our inspirational images.
We have created a helpful guide of what to consider when looking for the perfect wedding flowers have a read.
Book your free wedding consultation today
We offer a free wedding consultation which allows us to get to know the couple, and vice versa. You can bring with you colour and material swatches, images you like from Instagram or inspirations from wedding magazines and from there we can design a bespoke wedding quote based on your requirements. To book your free consultation, please give Nicola a call on 07717 454111, email or use the form below. We recommend booking as early as possible so we can reserve your date and avoid any disappointment. We regularly attend Hampshire Wedding fayres. We would love to chat with you if you fancied coming along.
PLEASE NOTE… I HAVE A £800 MINIMUM SPEND…
To give you an idea of what that could include, see below guide*
- Bridal bouquet £95:00
- 3 x bridesmaids Bouquets at £65:00 each, £195:00
- Buttonholes at £7:50 each, x 4 £30:00
- 6 x centrepieces a £55:00 x 6 £330:00
- Top table 4 ft long and low £150:00
- Total £800:00
*This is a guide only as obviously pricing depends on your choice of flower amongst other criteria
Have a read of our blog post, it will really help you to make the most of your flower budget.
Just some of the venues that we have provided flowers for:
- The Royal Winchester Hotel, Address: St Peter St, Winchester SO23 8BS
- Weddings In The Woods, New Forest, Address: New Forest Outdoor Centre, Minstead Manor Estate, Lyndhurst SO43 7GA
- Chilworth Manor Hotel, Address: Chilworth, Southampton SO16 7PT
- Audleys Wood Hotel, Address: Alton Road, Basingstoke RG25 2JT
- Elmers Court Hotel, Address: S Baddesley Rd, Lymington SO41 5ZB
- Chewton Glen Hotel Address: Christchurch Rd, New Milton BH25 6QS
- Rhinefield House Hotel, Address: Rhinefield Rd, Brockenhurst SO42 7QB
- Norton Park Hotel, Sutton Scotney SO21 3BN
- Southend Barn, Address: Chichester PO20 7PS
- Kimbridge Barn, Address: Kimbridge, Romsey SO51 0LE
- Long Barn, Address: Shotters Ln, Alton GU34 3RJ
- Froyle Park, Address: Ryebridge lane, Alton GU34 4JY
- Skylark Barn & Country Club, Address: Ryebridge lane, Alton GU34
- The Clock Barn, Address: Tufton Warren, Whitchurch RG28 7RB
REAL LOVE STORIES
A tale of true love, a tale of two people and their journey together.
From their first meeting, to how they live, to a beautiful celebration of two families becoming one.
These are emotions we aim to capture with the floral designs on your day.
Here is a visual diary of some of the real love stories we have had the honour to bring to life.